torsdag, oktober 21, 2010

Papirdesign ~ Julehilsen

My dear Inkido DT friend Anne Kristine has given me the inspiration for this card. It is not a folded card, only a one side card with a tag to write the greetings on. It is my entry for the October challenge over at the Christmas Cards All Year Round blog. All supplies for this card are from Inkido.
The base of the card is 6x6 " white cardstock. The corrugated cardboard was painted with white crackle paint(Tim Holtz) and sewn with my sewing machine. The patterned paper is from Papirdesign and is called Julehilsen(Christmas Greetings). I distressed the edges and inked with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy. The angel is cut from one of the vitage sheets from Ladybug and Friends. The tag behind the angel was stamped with the Old Letter stamp and distressed.
 The heart tag is a pre cut corrugated cardboard tag from Inkido. I inked it with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink before I added some red Stickles to it. The ribbon is seam binding which I have wrinkled myself :)
Here you'll see the back of the heart tag . I stamped some snowflakes on the edges.

Thank you all for stopping by my blog on such a snowy evening(yes, it is snowing here!!).

5 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

This is the work of a true artist!

❤ Kaia sa...

For ett flott kort !!!!
Nydelig oppsett, og kjempelurt med bare ei side, det er jo ofte mer enn godt nok...
Det snør her også, hvis det er noen trøst, hva er vitsen 21 oktober er litt i tidligste laget spør du meg.
Klem fra Kaia

Dara Lynn sa...

Gorgeous Kristine!!! I love how you put this one together!!! Love the chippy heart!

Anne sa...

Så nydelig, fullt av spennende og lekre detaljer. :)
Herlig vintage stil.

Klem.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

wow... stunner.
love love this card.
the idea with that heart is great.
i can not believe it.. it snows at your place???????
lucky you, you did all that work past weekend.
gee.. our leaves still fall down
i know i have a bunch of work to do again :-)
luv and hugs