søndag, november 14, 2010

Stamp Blog Candy 4 ~ stamps designed by Kristine Moldenhauer Biseth

It's time for my 4th stamp blog candy. The prize will be some of the new stamps I've designed for Inkido.
This Sunday the prize is the Merry Christmas Star stamp and the Christmas Tree Small stamp. To enter the blog candy, please read the rules below :)
Det er tid for blog stempel-blog candy nr 4. Premien er noen av stemplene som jeg har designet for InkidoDenne søndagen er det stemplene Merry Christmas Star og Christmas Tree Small som er premien. Vil du delta, så leser du reglene lenger nede i innlegget :)



To enter this Blog Candy, all you have to do is: 
* Enter your information in MckLinky below. Nothing more than that. If you want to tell about this blog candy on your blog, I would be happy. But remember, it is optional :)
* If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment together with your email address.
* You have until Sunday November 21st 2010  2:00 PM(GMT+1) to enter.
* The winner will be announced on my blog on later that Sunday.
* If the winner doesn't contact me within 48 hours, I will draw a new winner.
* I use random.org to draw the winner and I will ship internationally!

For å delta på Blog Candy, må du gjøre følgende:
* Fyll inn info i MckLinky under her(link til bloggen din). Hvis du vil, kan du skrive om blog candy'en på bloggen din, men det er ikke obligatorisk for å delta.
* Om du ikke har en blogg, så kan du delta ved å skrive en kommentar på dette innlegget med kontaktinformasjon(navnet og epostadressen din)
* Fristen for å delta er Søndag 21.november 2010 kl 14:00.
* Vinneren vil bli annonsert på bloggen min senere den søndagen
* Hvis vinneren ikke kontakter meg innen 48 timer, så trekker jeg en ny vinner
* Jeg bruker random.org til å trekke vinneren og jeg sender internasjonalt

3 kommentarer:

Tanya sa...

Thank you so much for the chance.

Rosa Forino sa...

Thank you for your generosity, the candy is really beautiful!! Thanks for a chance to win..

mandalj sa...

I would love these stamps! Thanks for the chance to win.