onsdag, november 17, 2010

More Inkido Quick Christmas Cards

Here are more photos and details of the other cards I made with my tutorial on how to make quick Christmas Cards. You can look at the tutorial HERE.
The ribbons on these cards are vintage wrinkled ribbons I have died and wrinkled myself :) The rest of the supplies are from Inkido.
 The sentiment have been stamoed with Archival Ink Maroon and the snowflakes with Archival Ink Coffee.

 The collage stamp have been stamped with Archival Ink Sepia and clear embossed.

 The image is from Ladybug and Friends vintage papers.

 I embossed the collage stamp with white and the angel is from a Ladybug and Friends vintage paper.

 The image was stamped with Archival Ink Sepia and then clear embossed.

 I stamped the image with Archival Ink Cobalt.

To join my weekly stamp blog candy, click here
You can win some of the stamps I've designed for Inkido :)

10 kommentarer:

WencheP sa...

Flotte og stilige julekort :)

Camilla sa...

Så flotte kort, likte lukkemekanismen kjempegodt, god idé som straks må prøves:) Takk for inspirasjon!

Roz sa...

These are beautiful and what a great idea. I always enjoy your posts, thank you

Christina C. sa...

Wow, Kristine, I love all your Christmas cards and that wrinkled ribbon is the perfect touch!

Riet sa...

This is so beautiful Kristine.

Hugs Riet.x

mettepip sa...

Sååå vakre julekort Kristine!
Ønsekr deg en god helg!
klem fra
Mette

Lili sa...

fantastic:) you've made me feel the christmas:)

Sandy Ang sa...

Such lovely vintage cards !

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Så flotte, passe enkle kort! Herlige, alle sammen! :) Ha ei god, ny uke!!

Anna Maria Niia sa...

Dessa kort är fantastiskt fina!!!

Jag undrar om det är okej att jag tar med mig denna kortvikning och inspirerar min kursdeltagare?

Kram Anna Maria