mandag, november 08, 2010

Warm Thoughts

This is a card can be used for many occations. The sentiment says" Warm thoughts" and it's a nice card having in my card box for different celebrations.
I used papers from 3ndypapir(green), Inkido(pink) and October Afternoon(blue). All edges are distressed and inked with brown ink. The sentiment is also from Inkido. Wings behind the sentiment are made with Hearts Wings die from Tim Holtz. The ribbon is vintage wrinkled ribbon I made myself.
To join my weekly stamp blog candy, click here
You can win some of the stamps I've designed for Inkido :)

9 kommentarer:

Randi Th. sa...

Aldeles nydelig kort! Herlige farger du har brukt!

Ha en fin dag!

-klem-

Chrisd sa...

Such a lovely card!

Ingrid sa...

I really have to say... your work is fabulous. I love this card, it's totally perfect. The colors, the papers, the image, the lo, the stitching and distressing... just perfect together. Thanks for your all time inspiration.
Hugs Ingrid

Lene Aase sa...

Rålekkert kort, liker at du bruker sterke farger!!! Mange nydelige detaljer også;) Kommer du på treffet på Lørdag?
Klemmer:)

Riet sa...

So beautiful Kristine,,I love the image and your papers.
So gorgeous details and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Ullkika sa...

Vilket ljuvligt kort!! härliga färger & gott slitet... helt i min smak.
KramiZ Ullkika

Anne sa...

For et herlig kort!
Nydelig pynt, og flott med de sterke fargene og det søte motivet. :)

Tanya sa...

wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful image, love the distressing, stitching!

Christina C. sa...

Beautiful!!! Your cards are all so unique and show such creativity!