søndag, november 28, 2010

Winner of my 5th Stamp Blog Candy

It's time to announce the winner of my 5th Stamp Blog Candy. The lucky winner will receive the two stamps Border and God Jul 31, and also a Martha Stewart punch.
I used random.org to draw the winner and today the lucky one is......
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
Here are your random numbers:
1
And number 1 is Bente. Congratulations to you. Remember to contact me within 48 hours to be eligble for the prize. If not, I will draw a new winner. Email me to give me your address(kmbiseth @ yahoo.no)! 

And, if you stop by my blog later today, it's time for the 6th stamp blog candy! 

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.