søndag, desember 19, 2010

More Christmas Gift Bags

Wow! I've been a bad blogger lately, and I'm so sorry for that. But here I am, still alive and blogging:)
I've been SO busy with work, preparations for Christmas and also for my 30th birthday celebration. A few days too early, because my birthday isn't until Wednesday the 22nd :) I celebrated it yesterday with family and friends, and it was such a nice time. Well, well, enough about that. Now I want to show you the rest of the gift bags I have made for my friends for Christmas.
Here I used glittery paper from Reminisce. Stamp from Inkido and ribbon from my stash. The bling snowflakes are from Prima.
 Inside I used pink paper from October Afternoon and vintage photo from Ladybug and Friends.
 On this 2nd bag I used paper from MME, stamp from Inkido and ribbon from Søstrene Grene.
 Inside I used a felt snowflake from Stampin Up and vintage image from Ladybug and Friends.
 The 3rd bag was made with paper from Papirdesign and stamp from Inkido.
 The sheet music paper is from Inkido and the image from Ladybug and Friends.
 On the 4th bag I used paper from Papirdesign, ribbon and birch heart from Panduro.
 Inside is snowflake paper from Inkido, vintage image from Ladybug and Friends and lace from Kort & Godt.
 On the last bag I used paper from Papirdesign, homemade wrinkled vintage ribbon and stamps from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and Inkido.
Green paper from and lace from Inkido and vintage image from Ladybug and Friends.

16 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

Wow, Kristine, I love all your gorgeous paper bags and the wonderfully displayed vintage photos.
All the papers are beautiful, as well as all the special details.
Will have to file this for future reference.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

Maria Therese sa...

Kjempefine kort!

Kari sa...

Kjempeflotte julekort/poser!

Kari :-)

Anne sa...

Wow, alle posene var helt nyydelige! :D

jacque4u2c sa...

Wow! Each one is prettier then the next!!!

Cecilia sa...

Wow, for noen utrolig vakre gaveposer du har laget. Du er i det hele tatt utrolig kreativ og ufattelig inspirerende.
Gratulerer med dagen som kommer og god jul!
Cecilia

Riet sa...

What a wonderful cards Kristine,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Karen sa...

I love these bags and how you decorate them. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Monica sa...

Incredibly interesting idea! Really want to try again! Thank you! : ))))))

Juls sa...

wow wow wow!!!!!! You have been busy!!! what a gorgeous and creative idea!!!!! Love the first one, it is just so sophisticated and elegant...and that pink and black ribbon is just fabulous!!!!!

Also Love your snowman one the colours are just so bright and cheerful!

They are all gorgeous though...thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs Juls

Lilledesign sa...

Flotte kort , likte løsningen ,posekort:)
Ha en flott kveld videre

Jodi sa...

Love everything I see...I love browsing on your blog...

Katarinas Lille Verden sa...

Hei kristine!!!
Takk for en nydelig kommentar.
Jeg er syk .
Men i dag mores våkna vi at en kylling hoppet opp i senga vår.
vi skjønte ingen ting.
og vi har skremt høner inn i buret.
Og du har laget noen nydelige julekort.
God jul!
hilsen Katarina.

Katarinas Lille Verden sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
rachel sa...

wow. soo cute! i love these.

Moni sa...

WAw all bags are stunning, well done. hugs, moni