I've totally forgotten to show you these gift boxes I altered for Christmas. The boxes are bought at the Duty Free shop. They are Anthon Berg corrugated cardboard boxes were filled with fudge ;) I've saved them after all was eaten, and now it was time to alter them and use them as Christmas gifts.
The stamps I used are from Stempelglede's Vintage Christmas collection. I got the stamp set as a present from a very sweet friend :) Papers are from Inkido.I stamped the images on glossy paper with Archival Ink Sepia. The snowflakes are Scandinavian snowflake punch from Martha Stewart. I added Stickles to the snowflakes and the edges of the paper and image.
Behind the image I have used a tag die from Sizzix on the sheet music.
The first box was filled with dark chocolate.
This box is almost similar to the first one.
This box was filled with candles and a decorated match box.
Well, this was the last bit of Christmas 2010. I've already started new projects and will show them you soon on my blog! In between crafting I'm also preparing for some wedding shoots and designing for Inkido :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!






6 kommentarer:
I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful blog, you're just so so talented.
Can I just check with you - when I clicked into your blog, a black line came up saying something about me earning level 0 on your twitter account. I didn't click it just in case it was some virus - but should I have?
Happy New Year to you - and thank you so much for the beautiful inspiration you give.
Hei Kristine, Tusen takk for hyggelige ord om kortene mine - setter stor pris på det!
Kunstverk vil jeg vel kanskje heller si man finner i din blogg - så flotte og dekorative og så unike. I kortverden er det mye likt mens hos deg finnes flotte og kreative kreasjoner uten like!!
Ønsker deg eg riktig godt nytt år!
Klemmer, Bente
Kristine, you created MAGIC with those stamps....love, love all of your projects! Extraordinarily gorgeous!!!!!
super rålækker box i skønne farver og flot med at du har forlænget vingerne med papiret bag. jeg har også lige bestilt de lækre stempler.
varme knus Pia
Så lekkert pyntete esker ! Er veldig svak for originalinnholdet her jeg, da, så jeg har et par av disse eskene hjemme, nå fikk jeg et godt tips til bruk av de - TUSEN TAKK !
Fantastic boxes.You are very talented.Happy New Year.x
Legg inn en kommentar