lørdag, januar 22, 2011

Birthday Pocket Card

Today I've created a card in fresh, bold colours which remind me of Spring. It is a pocket card with a blue tag inside the pocket.
The card is sprayed with Glimmer Mist Old Lace.
On the blue tag I've used the edge die "Brackets" from Tim holtz. I've added a smaller double tag too. The button keeps it closed, and I've used the doily lace punch on the edge of it.
Here is the flap opened and there is space to write greetings to the recipient.


Supplies for this card:
Cardstock: Water Colour paper
Design Papers: Melissa Frances - Daniel, October Afternoon - Gazebo
Inks: Archival Ink - Jet Black, Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Stamps: Stempelglede - En liten hilsen, Inkido - splat, rose collage
Tools: Sewing Machine, Tim Holtz - Brackets Alterations, Martha Stewart - Doily Lace punch
Others: Inkido - flowers and leaves, Kort og Godt - buttons, Stampin Up - Twill Tape, Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Old Lace

11 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

Hello Kristine! As always, your work is uniquely stunning! Love your pocket card!!

Jannhild sa...

Nyyyydelig nydelig vennen!!
Herlig og friskt kort :)

Gratulerer med ny kolleksjon stempler og papirer, det har jeg visst glemt å se ;)

Gjett om jeg gleder meg til en 4. :)

Klem og ha en flott lørdag!!
Jannhild

maxine sa...

wow stunning card x

jacque4u2c sa...

Gorgeous work as always. Love the details and color combo.

Sandra sa...

it's just stunning.

Gro sa...

Kjempestilig kort!

Gro

Anonym sa...

This is an absolutely stunning card!!
So many beautiful details!!

bibbi sa...

Så nydelig kort du har laget Kristine! :)

Lee sa...

Really Beautiful.x

Riet sa...

So gorgeous card,I love your papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Clairebears sa...

Such a amazing card. How cleaver it it with the button holding the tag closed.
I love the colours and the embellishments

Love Clairebears x