mandag, januar 31, 2011

I heart Faces Photo Challenge ~ People's Choice

This Monday, the challenge at I heart faces is to show the best face photo you've taken in January.
This photo is from Merethe & Joar's wedding day (January 8th). I like this very much. The setting was a windy and cold day filled with lots of snow. Despite the bad weather and cold conditions, Merethe and Joar's love and warmth shows through and especially in this photo. They were so brave and went with me on all my crazy ideas, even when they froze like h..l.

17 kommentarer:

Sian sa...

so clever x

Chizzy717 sa...

This is awesome!

Excellent Parent sa...

aww little profile pic. i love it!

It's The Young's Y'all sa...

Well how cute is this???? Love it!

Tamar SB sa...

So original!

Tamar

JennJ1122 sa...

Love it!

Erika B sa...

Very creative for a wedding shot!

Erika B

Rachel Horne sa...

Wow, that is super cool! Love it!

ukreal1 sa...

cool idea <3

Dena sa...

Very cool shot!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

sooo coool Kristine
i love this shot

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous Kristine, my vote is for you definate!

Tina sa...

Kristine, your photograph is beautiful, i can see what you mean by the warmth of love... Good Luck and I have voted for you hunny... Hope You Win.. Crafty Hugs Tina x

Christina C. sa...

You got my vote, Kristine!!!!!

Helene sa...

I vote for you as well !
Good luck

Renata van Miltenburg sa...

What a lovely idea this photo and I love how it turnes out!

Warmest greetings, Renata

kathrin dietrich sa...

what a lovely idea - great !

Kind regards,
kathrin