This is my entry for the 140th sketch at the Sketch Saturday blog. It is a confirmation card made with SU cardstock and papers. All edges were distressed and inked with brown ink. The beautiful sentiment is from Inkido("Dear Confirmand. Best wishes for this day and the days to come").
The three flowers on the left was made with circle punches from Stampin Up. I used some old book pages and I wrinkled the edges and inked them with Brushed Corduroy(Distress Ink).
Inside the card I made a pocket for money behind the labels. The white label is made with a Sizzix die. The old paper label is made with a SU die.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish you all a happy weekend :)
Supplies for this card:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Design Papers: Stampin Up, old book sheets
Inks: Archival Ink - Cobalt, Coffee, Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse - frame, Inkido - sentiment, Tim Holtz - Crown and Lion
Tools: Sewing Machine, Tim Holtz - Brackets Border Die, Spellbinders - Label Die, Stampin Up - Label Die, Circle punches, Sizzix - Label Die
Others: Inkido - champagne pearls, Kort og Godt - metal charm, Stampin Up - ribbon, button from my stash



5 kommentarer:
Lekkert kort Kristine, stilige papirblomster og flotte farger ♥
Ha en fin lørdagskveld!
Klem, Bente
Så knallflott, alt er så lekkert og passer så fint sammen. :)
Ha en flott kveld.
Klem, Anne.
Jättefint kort!
Blommorna var riktigt läckra...
Kram Ullkika
OMG....Kristine...THIS IS AMAZING!!!
I adore the flowers..what a great idea!!!
Your cards are always so inspirational! Thank you for sharing your art.
Kjempeflott konfirmant kort etter skissen!
Lekkert med de blå detaljene.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sketch Saturday ♥
Klem,Maya
Legg inn en kommentar