søndag, februar 27, 2011

Sketchy Colors # 60 ~ Welcome Baby

 I'm still producing baby cards and today I made one for challenge #60 at Sketchy Colors - pink and beige.
The beautiful pink roses(with feathers) and the ribbon was a gift from my friend Angella :)
 Inside the little paper bag is a tag. I stamped it with a cute giraffe stamp and some stars.
 Inside the card I added a calendar tag. When the baby is born I will mark the date of birth on the tag.


Supplies for this card:
Cardstock: Bazzill - white, pink
Design Papers: MME, Maja Design
Inks: Archival Ink - Coffee, Plum, Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Stamps: Papirloftet - 100% elsket, Waltzing Mouse Stamps - frames, Inkido - stars, Imaginisce - giraffe, calendar, Stempelglede - sentiment
Tools: Spellbinders - labels 10 dies,
Others: Panduro - pink rhinestones, Melissa Frances - tag in paper bag, Inkido - brown roses, Angella - ribbon and pink flowers with feathers :)

7 kommentarer:

annes paperfun sa...

Ååå så herlig kort, Kristine! ♥
Masse herlig detaljer og stilig oppsett!
Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken.
Ønsker deg en herlig kreativ uke.
Storklem Anne

maxine sa...

Stunning card

Christina C. sa...

What a delightful card....so unique, with the loveliest details!
Your work is always so inspirational.

Torill sa...

Kjempesøtt babykort du har laget!Mange flotte detaljer.

Anonym sa...

So beautiful!
Hugs xx

Hanne sa...

Så utrolig mange fine detaljer! Flott kort!!!
Hanne

Angella sa...

Så utrolig lækkert! Jeg måtte inn å kjøpe disse dies-stemplene i går kveld...ti-hi :=)

klem
Angella