This card was made for the April sketch at I♥2Stamp, and Sentimental Sundays #51. Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe papers has some nice Spring colours, and they were perfect for this card. The sentiment says "A Hug to You".
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Supplies for this card:
Cardstock: Bazzill - yellow, brown
Design Papers: Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe
Inks: Archival Ink - Maroon, Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse Stamps - Label 2 Frame, Stempelglede - sentiment
Tools: Spellbinders - Labels 2
Others: Kort og Godt - silver buttefly, Panduro - white tulle, brad, Prima - white flower, buttos from my stash.

9 kommentarer:
Hi Kristine! The papers are really lovely and your design is magnificent....love your beautiful creation!!!
So wonderful card Kristine,I love your papers and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
this is stunning
Beautiful, Kristine! The Emma's Shoppe papers are so lovely! Great take on the April SFYTT, too -- thanks for playing!
This is so beautiful! I adore the colors you used and that paper is delicious! Thanks for joining us in our Easter/Spring challenge at Sentimental Sundays!
♥ Lisa
A stunning card - love the layout and the fabulous papers. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Sylvia x
:)))
Gorgeous!!! I love this lovely card...
This butterfly is looking so beautiful and awesome.. I like thsi designs and colors.
Thanks for this great card..
STUNNING!!! Gorgeous papers, design and details. AMAZING! AS usual...you did it again!!!
Hugs,
LIM
Legg inn en kommentar