tirsdag, juni 14, 2011

Ett Trykk April 2011 - Boy's Card Challenge

I've been so busy lately with my new job, photo shoots etc. so I've totally forgotten to show you the last card I made for Ett Trykk April 2011 issue. The challenge was to make a card for boys, so this is what I came up with.
Here are some close up details.
Inside the card I made a pocket for money behind the tag.

This is what I used for this card:
Inks: Archival Ink - Cobalt, Jet Black
Stamps: Ladybug & Friends - Happy Birthday, Tim Holtz - crown and swirl
Papers: Bazzill - white, Stampin' Up - green, Making Memories - blue/white DP, MyMindsEye - green DP
Others: Tim Holtz - embossing folder and dies, Stampin' Up - ribbon and dies, Sizzix - dies, Ranger - Crackle Accent

2 kommentarer:

Juls sa...

fabulous!!! great colour combo and I love that stripy bow!! HUgs Juls

Christina C. sa...

You always manage to come up with the most incredibly unique creations!! Love visiting your fabulous blog!