Tag'en sitter løst bak motivet.
Innsiden av kortet.
Baksiden av kortet.
Cardstock: Bazzill - white, Inkido -red, Letraset - white
Design Papers: Inkido - Tuva red patterned paper, Cosmo Cricket - all other DPs
Inks: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Archival Ink - Jet Black
Stamps: Inkido - butterfly, Norsk Stempelblad - sentiment, Meljen - image(digital)
Tools: Spellbinders - tag and circle dies, sewing machine
Others: Panduro - tag, string, Etsy - white seam binding ribbon, WoC - flowers, Inkido - pins, Copics - sketch markers, unkown - yellow bling and yellow ribbon




5 kommentarer:
Nydelig:-))
Superfint kort i deilige farger! Et kort å bli glad av ♥
Klem klem
This image is too cute , Kristine! Once again, your remarkable creation is beyond words! Simply spectacular and definitely one-of-a-kind!
I love your creativity!
Dear Kristine,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind.
Hugs from Marina
Please visit my kreative Blog too and enjoy!
Legg inn en kommentar