You might wonder what I've been up to lately since it's been VERY quiet on my blog.
Lately I have enjoyed photography instead of cardmaking.
I have fell in love mith the Instagram App on my iPhone and I instagram a lot these days.
Here is a selection of my Instagram photos:
Do you have the Instagram App on your phone?
Please leave your nick in a comment and I would love to follow you.
My Instagram nick is @lost_in_creativity
If you don't have an Instagram account, but would like to see my photos, you can visit:
I am also hoping you would like to buy some of my selected instagram photos on canvas.
Instacanv.as will soon open for this function.
If you want to vote formy photos to be featured on thi site, you could got to this link(http://instacanv.as/lost_in_creativity) and press the yellow request gallery opening button.
Thank you :)




Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar