Here you can see some Christmas cards I've received this year! Thank you so much to my dear friends;) I love you and I'm so happy I met you through blogging and cardmaking.
Happy New Year to all of you ;) I hope it will be as creative as 2008 has been!
From Carole:
From Mumur:
From Tine:
From Maya:
From Jannhild:









12 kommentarer:
Åhhhh, vad fina kort du har fått...
Tittar in för att tacka för all insperation och det som du visat.
Önskar dig ett GOTT NYTT ÅRR.
Och hoppas att du har det bra.
Kram Camilla
Wow what a lovely display of cards!! How lucky to be the receipient of all these gorgeous creations!!
I just wanted to wish you the very best for the upcoming year!! Love visiting your blog and I cannot wait to see what creativity you have for 2009!!Happy New Year!
:)Kathy
Wooow you received really many gorgeous cards! They looks all so wonderful!!
Wishing you a very happy new year and all the best for 2009!
Hugs
Moni
Masse lekre kort du fått!
GODT NYTT ÅR!!!
Such beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing the lovely work =)
Dear Kristine,
I will need get back to you next year and read all your post and will drop comments on all of them. I'm missing so many gorgeous cards here...Today I'm in a rush ( cooking and expecting friends for dinner) You will enter the new year before me :))) I wish you the best for 2009 and hope this new year will bring you all happiness and Joy...
Best Wishes!!!
Hugs,
LIM :))
Wow such beautiful cards to cherish!
Have a great New Year!
Hei kjære Kristine....
Takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min. Vet at jeg har fått meg mange gode venner her inne og du er en av dem. Det setter jeg stor pris på. Tusen takk til deg!
Godt Nytt år vennen... Jeg skal også sende en varm tanke til Omastrand i kveld.
Go´klem fra Angella
What gorgeous cards Kristine...all very special.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year my friend.
Big Hugs
Carole x
Kjempeflotte kort Kristine. Nå må jeg få ut fingeren og få vist fram de jeg fikk også. Blir glad hver gang jeg titter på det fine kortet som jeg fikk av deg til jul. Det henger fint nede i gangen sammen de andre. Og de som kommer på besøk må alltid stoppe og beundre de fine kortene.
Klemmer fra
Heidi
I like your blog
Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
Legg inn en kommentar