One of the challenges for the VSN is to make a disco inspired card. And what a perfect opportunity to show off one of the new July stamps!
Please welcome Hippie Anya to the family! She will be available for sale the 15th of July at the webshop, together with all the other stamps from the July release, and also the new Dirty Rodeo paper pack.
FYI, Hippie Anya is a limited edition stamp, so be shoure to get here before she is sold out;)
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjPw9f-g1B_BeMoUpv6mjroG_sCiRu_ggKMn5JREF9xYI_pMjNO8Ta6Te43md7I-Vd83DAlwwNXqjQBb50hu7VdvGQLX0p-4zadqSGyKLUR5_zEq4_nSpZ0tQ78nrps-mG69-m4Ce39n5As/s1600-h/KristineMB_ClubAnya_70sAnya1_01.jpg">
My disco card needed a lot og glitter and glam. So I used an orange glitter paper from Doodlebug and a lilag paper from Crate Paper. The sentiment, guitar and music notes are all stamps from Inkadinkado.
Anya was coloured with Touch Markers before I stamped some music notes around here. She got some Stickles on her jewelry to make it shine:)
And here you see my homemade discoball! It is made out of aluminum foil, silver Stickles and some ball chain. The flare around it is made with Silver Stickles too.
The guitar stamp from Inkadinkado was embossed in silver on black cardstock. Behind it I put some tulle with silver dots in.
4 kommentarer:
Wow - this is a great card - love all the different effects you have created.
Beccy x
Fantastic card I love the glitter ball...great idea
hugs rozzy xx
Wow, I love your card Kristine. The colours and details are awesome. I can't wait for my Anya's to arrive, Hugs, Nikki x
Discofever!! Great card, really well made!! Gotta hang out here to see more from your hands
- Maria
Legg inn en kommentar