søndag, juli 18, 2010

Ewaldsgården, Hornbæk

After a lovely week in Sweden we drove to Hornbæk in Denmark(45 mins. north of Copenhagen).
We had booked 4 nights at Pension Ewaldsgaarden. It was such a beautiful place with a lovely garden. I would love to have a garden like this, but I know it's a lot of hard work! Enjoy the photos from the garden and later I will post other photos from Hornbæk:)










*****
Remember to join my Summer Blog Candy. You have until July 25th :)

7 kommentarer:

Ingrid sa...

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing.
Hugs Ingrid

mariska sa...

What a beautiful place.
And so colorful!!
With those photos you can make a gorgeous scrapbook.

Hugs mariska

Sivic / Siv Linda sa...

Så flotte bilder du har tatt på ferieturen din!!
Ha en fin sommer videre!

Susanne Meltesen sa...

Wauw - haven't been there myself, but sure have to go there once... ;o)
Those pictures are so lovely.

Christina C. sa...

Oh, how absolutely beautiful, Kristine! We have a family reunion in Schleswig-Holstein next year and that's just next door to Denmark. Sweden will be a little side trip!
Looks like you had a magnificent time.

Wendy ten Hove sa...

What beautiful pictures!! Wow, this place looks amazing!! You know, it reminds me a little of a really lovely hacienda I've been in Mexico! This looks just as exotic and pretty! What a garden!!! Me and my little balcony are quite jealous... ;-)

Love, Wendy

Anonym sa...

This looks beautiful! I woulkd love to go there!