onsdag, september 29, 2010

You Rock!

A birthday card for a cool boy who turned 9 years yesterday. I used Kazan's sketch #62 at 2S4Y. The red and black paper is from Papirdesign and the white and black is from SU. The ribbon is also from SU, green button from Kort og Godt, fabric brad and vintage wing from Panduro.
The image is from The Greeting Farm and I used Copics to colour it.
The star is white cotton fabric cut with a star die from Spellbinders. I sprayed it with black Glimmer Mist and stamped the number on. The stitches are faux and the red star brad from my stash. I distressed the edges of the star to give it a more worn look.
Inside the card I used a sentiment from Inkadinkado. The metal plate was bought in Denmark this summer.
The tag is a die from SU and the skull border stamp is also Inkadinkado.
At the back of the card I used one of my personal stamps and some chipboard wings from Maya Road. I inked the wings with red ink and then added some crackle accent to them.

Thabks for visiting:)

12 kommentarer:

-Sanna- sa...

Et festlig kort.
Pussig. Jeg har nettopp lagt ut et kort med akkurat samme røde papiret.

Martina sa...

Oh I love this card!!! Totally amazing!! You have made such a stunning card for this boy!
Martina

Anne sa...

Utrolig flott kort da!
Herlig motiv og knallfine farger. :)

Klem.

ninabakke sa...

Kjempe kult kort :D

Vibeke sa...

Veldig tøft kort :)

Anonym sa...

Kult kort! Digger papirene du har brukt :-)

Sandra sa...

You just blow me away ... so so talented.

Jona Panesa sa...

so cute Kristine!

Teresa sa...

that is adorable! my cardmaking skills are still pretty rudimentary, but I'm learning.

Kelly sa...

very cool card. I love the shading and the detail on the inside!

Sonya sa...

I LOVE this card!

Unknown sa...

I love the shape and the colors
Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
:) Kazan