fredag, oktober 29, 2010

Happy 60th.....

I was inspired by Marianne to try the Joy Fold card again. This time it's a birthday card for a man who turns 60 today :)
The papers are from My Minds Eye(French Flea Market). The two collage stamps are from Inkido and so are the deco pins. Silver leaf from Kort og Godt. The chipbiard numbers were painted with green crackle paint and distressed with cobalt ink.
Inside the card I used sentiment from Ladybug and Friends and the frame stamp is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.
All stamps on this tag are from Inkido.
Ribbon is from Stampin Up and button from my stash.
Thanks for visiting and I wish you all a nice weekend :)

To join my weekly stamp blog candy, click here. You can win some of the stamps I've designed for Inkido :)

5 kommentarer:

Teresa sa...

that is beautiful! can you teach me how to do those folds?

Anne sa...

For et knallflott kort!
Virkelig lekkert pyntet, herlig stil. :)

annes paperfun sa...

Knallstilig kort, Kristine!!
Så mange herlige detaljer!
Så moro å se dine fine "homemade" bånd :o))
God helg til deg ♥
KLem Anne

ninabakke sa...

Kjempe fint kort med masse fine detaljer :)

Knerten sa...

Rålekkert, Kristine. Denne brettingen liker jeg godt, det skal ikke så mye til for å få et flott kort :-)
Ha en fortsatt fin helg !