søndag, november 21, 2010

Winner of my 4th Stamp Blog Candy

It's time to announce the winner of my 4thd Stamp Blog Candy. The lucky winner will receive the two stamps Merry Christmas Star and Christmas Tree Small.
I used random.org to draw the winner and today the lucky one is......
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
Here are your random numbers:
18
And number 18 is Karen from Karen's Creation! Congratulations to you. Remember to contact me within 48 hours to be eligble for the prize. If not, I will draw a new winner. Email me to give me your address(kmbiseth @ yahoo.no)! 

And, if you stop by my blog later today, it's time for the 5th stamp blog candy! But today there will be a bigger prize, because I want to celebrate that I now have over 1000 followers!!!!!! Wow, I am so overwhelmed that so many follows my blog! Thank you so much to all of you :) You make my heart burst of joy!

4 kommentarer:

Karen sa...

Wow, I'm thrilled! I have been a follower for a long time and love your work.
I shall be emailing straight away: Thank you so much. :D

Ksenia sa...

Congrats to the winner!

Anonym sa...

Thanks For blog with useful informations.

Anonym sa...

Всем привет, пройду мимо...