I made the paper bag as an envelope for the card. The card inside measures 13x19cm.
The card is decorated with Inkido swirl stamps. I couldn't decorate the card to heavily, as it should fit inside the paper bag.
The label is a free download from World Label. I opened the file in Photoshop and added the names and the date for the wedding.
Inside the card I used the same layout as the front. Sentimen on right side is from Kort og Godt.
Again, one more label from World Label. On this one I added a nice text from Liv Aure.Here you see the paper bag closed. And the third label from World Label.
On the "lid" of the paper bag I used a white cotton fabric cut with a SU label die. The brown label is cut with a Sizzix die. And it sparkles a lot since I've used some Glimmer Mist Old Lace(my all time favourite). The silver flower is from Kort og Godt.
The back of the paper bag is decorated with two of my personal stamps.
And a small silver charm is added at the back of the bag.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish you all a nice week to come :)
Supplies for this card:
Cardstock: Water colour paper, brown paper bag
Design Papers: Inkido - Tuva Satin Turquoise, Cartas de Amor Turquoise, Mathea Chocolate Brownie
Inks: Archival Ink - Cobalt, Coffee, Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Stamps: Inkido - swirls, Kort og Godt - texts
Tools: Sewing Machine, Martha Stewart - doily lace punch, Spellbinder -circle dies, Sizzix - label die, Stampin Up - label die, Cuttlebug - embossing folder,
Others: Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Old Lace, Inkido - pearls, ribbons, Kort og Godt - silver charms










8 kommentarer:
You really are an extraordinary artist....all your work is so unique and inspirational!!!! It is such a pleasure to visit your beautiful blog and view all of your stunning works of art.
Fantastisk Kristine.... og for noen detaljer :) Sånn vil jeg også lage, og så må jeg få låne diktet du har brukt. Du er superduper flink !
ha en fin mandag, Klem
Angella
Your designs with my labels gives me goosebumps. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pieces and taking those vintage label graphics to an incredible level. Beautiful.
Cathe Holden
Ååå dette kortet var fantastisk lekkert, med masse flotte detaljer.Nydelige farger,ark,stempel,tekst,dikt.Ja i det hele tatt,rett og slett "et syn for øynene".
Torill
Guriland for et stilig bryllupskort Kristine. Så annerledes, lekkert og elegant.
Tusen takk for at du henger med oss hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til.
Masse klemmer fra Marianne:)
Fantastic work! great image and colours!!!
Such an AWESOME weeding card Kristine!
The set is sooooooooo beautiful.
Great job.
Hugs, Swantje
You are making fabulous cards!!!!
Greetings Valerie
Legg inn en kommentar