Wow! My baby card made it to the Top #4 at Sketchy Colors this week. I am so happy.
Here's a picture of the card and if you want to read more about it and see more detailed photos, go to this post.
For this card I used some of the new double sided papers I've designed for Inkido.


4 kommentarer:
I love your card! The patterns, the colors, the sketch - everything! :)
So beautiful card Kristine,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.
Hugs Riet.x
Hei snuppa....
Nå er det vel ikke lenge til du blir tante :) Er det det som inspirerer deg? Vakkert kort og stilig sløyfe!
Sender deg noe i løpet av uka:)
klem
Angella
OMG, Kristine, this is absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! Love EVERYTHING about it...your beautiful papers, the sweet image and all the marvelous details. This is truly an extraordinary card...Congratulations on this work of art!!!
Legg inn en kommentar