This is a baptism invitation card made from a brown paper bag. The "belt" around the card is made with paper from the new collection - "Is This Love?", which I have designed for Inkido. I used white corrugated cardboard for the panel. The invitation stamp is stamped with Archival Ink coffee. The collage stamps with the same colour, the butterfly with Achival Ink Plum. Butterfly charm from Kort og Godt.
This is also my 2nd entry for Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes.
The tag inside the card was decorated with some of the vintage postage stamps from Inkido. I added some pink rhinestones around the ribbon.
Card base: Brown Paper Bag
Design Papers: Inkido - Is This Love?
Inks: Archival Ink - Plum and Coffee
Stamps: All from Inkido
Tools: Spellbinders - label die, Stampin Up - circle punch
Others: Kort og Godt - Butterfly charm, Inkido - heart pin and rose buds


3 kommentarer:
It's amazing what you can do with a brown paper bag!!!! Love, love it!!! I was finally able to purchase some of your Christmas papers! I haven't seen your gorgeous Valentine papers!
Jøye meg, noe så lekkert og forseggjort!
Elsker den brune stilen i kontrast mot det lekre og lyse. :)
Klem, Anne.
This is fabulous, Kristine! I love your gorgeous papers and the design of the card with the tag! The metal butterfly and flowers are just gorgeous....so many gorgeous details. Love it all! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t
Legg inn en kommentar