I had a class for the Inkido retailers 4 times that weekend. I showed them how to make a handbag card for confirmands. The bag was inspired by Pia' s handbag card. Here are pictures of the handbag:
The class included a lot of scoring, folding and cutting, but my students were great and everyone left with a perfectly made handbag :)
Here is a photo of the inside of the bag. We used papers from my new paper collection - Is This Love?
And this is the sentiment we stamped inside the card.
On the lid we decorated with som roses, buds, flowers, pearls and star pin. All supplies are Inkido.
Later I will make a tutorial to show you how to make this bag, with all measurements etc :)
I also had a quick bonus card which we made in my class. It is without sentiment so it's perfect for weddings, birthdays or just to a friend.
The base of the card is a precut envelope card from Inkido. We decorated it with grunge corner stamp, corrugated cardboard, ribbon, and some embellies.
The tag inside measures 7,5x21 cm and is cut from kraft cardstock. We used vintage stamps to make a collage feeling on the front of the tag.
The back of the tag is stamped with postage stamps. All supplies from Inkido.
I also wanted to show you a sweet gift Liza from Pysselakuten had made for us who arranged this wekend.
Cute gift bags filled with candy. And they were all made with the Tuva and Mathea papers I 've designed for Inkido ;) Thank you so much Liza:)







7 kommentarer:
they are all so pretty! the handbag card is so cute! but my favorite one has to be the classic shabby tag-card. it's so pretty!
How beautiful the handbag card is :)
WOW!!! Love the handbag...
Beautiful shape of the bag.. And so Beautiful inside... Sentiment is Lovely too! :o)
WOW!!! Love the handbag...
Beautiful shape of the bag.. And so Beautiful inside... Sentiment is Lovely too! :o)
WOW!!! Love the handbag...
Beautiful shape of the bag.. And so Beautiful inside... Sentiment is Lovely too! :o)
Wooow!! Your handbag is absolutly gorgeous!
Hugs mariska
I only have one thing to say: wish I could come to your class!!!!
Love the beautiful handbag....I actually love everything you create!!!
Legg inn en kommentar