mandag, juli 19, 2010

WaltzingMouse Sketch Challenge #6 - Congrats

I got some new stamps from WaltzingMouse Stamps, and what better way to use them than to create a card for the WaltzingMouse Sketch Chalenge #6. My card was inspired by Carly's card. I used papers from Melissa Frances and some old book pages. The stitched charm flower is from Prima. Ribbon is from Nille and brad from MM.
 The stamp I used is from the Vintage Circles small stamp set. The text stamp is from Inkido.
 The corner embellishment is a chipboard rom Tattered Angels. I covered it in Liquid Pearls Platinum.
 Here you see how the circle shows inside the card too :)

*****
Remember to join my Summer Blog Candy. You have until July 25th :)

11 kommentarer:

Julia Aston sa...

Love your design with the sentiment inside the cutout Kristine! and the chipboard corner looks wonderful with the liquid pearls on it! thanks for playing with WMS again this week!

Angella sa...

sååå utrolig kult kort Kristine:)
morsomt med den sirkelen og herlig med den store sløyfen...
Håper løpeturen gikk greit... hopper i dusjen selv etter en innebandyøkt:)

klem fra Angella

Knerten sa...

Så morsom vri på et kort, Kristine. Her var det mange lekre detaljer !

❤ Kaia sa...

Kjempeflott kort.
Klem fra Kaia

f sa...

J'adore!!!!!!!!

Wendy ten Hove sa...

Hi Kristine,

Oeh, love this card!! Hmmm, I have to get these Waltzing mouse stamps as well, as I see so many lovely cards with it and I love labels and texts and these stamps really do them good!! I like this one a lot, love how you put the text on the inside of the card and that corner with the pearl gloss is pretty!! Also the ribbon! Beautifully made!!! Love it!

Hugs, Wendy

Helen Berry sa...

So beautiful, and so creative. I really like the little cut out you created. Brilliant interpretation of the sketch - Love it!!

Anonym sa...

Very pretty card! Great work with the sketch!

Ann sa...

Lovely! Those text circles are gorgeous!

jacque4u2c sa...

This is just so adorable! I just love it!

mettepip sa...

Så flott kort Kristine! Likte veldig godt fargekombinasjonen du har brukt, og så morsom løsning med sirkelen. Veldig flott med kronblader av boksider.
Håper du har en fin sommer!
klem fra
Mette